Friday, September 08, 2006

DAY 73

Boysenberry Lolliepops
the sugar mixture boiling
adding the food dye
all mixed in
the essences and food dyes
the plastic for the molds
putting in the sticks
filling the molds
the lolliepops

The Chocolate Bars
the Ivory chocolate
the Jivara chocolate
Équatoriale chocolate
the molds
pouring into the mold
spreading it out
sprinkling the hazelnuts
with the hazelnuts
Jivara chocolate bars
Chocolate/Coffee bars

Chocolate Eggs
cleaning the mold
pouring it in
drainning out the excess
on the rack drainning
melting the sides
putting the two pieces together
the finished egg

Chef's Creation
step 1

step 2
step 3
step 4
step 5
step 6
step 7
spraying with chocolate
the finished piece

Our Masterpiece

Chef Dider and I
my diploma, HELLS F***ING YEA!!!
Constance (my translator) and I
pouring the champagne
Constance and I playing with my camera

Around the School's Kitchens
the pastry kitchen
look at all that copper!
the cuisine kitchen


Go Back To Blog

No comments: